*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning no cost to you, but I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. All products are items I personally love and believe in and are not sponsored.
Traveling is a huge part of my life. I get the opportunity to travel a good bit for work and also for personal trips. I always love a good travel hack so today I'm sharing some of my favorite travel hacks and products with you guys.
Here are my top 5 must haves for when I travel:
1. Mophie Portable Charger - I use my phone a lot when I travel from taking pictures to using directions so having my portable charger is key on the go!
2. My Little Steamer Go Mini - I've been using this steamer for over 5 years both at home and for traveling. I rarely ever use an iron and ironing board. A friend showed me this steamer and my life hasn't been the same!
3. Packing Cubes - I just recently started using packing cubes and it's helped my packing game be so much more efficient. I use these for every trip!
4. Iota Chic Cord Organizer - I found this at a boutique and fell in love. I used to struggle with my cords and stuffing them into my backpack until I found this little cutie!
5. Young Living Essential Oils (DiGize, Peppermint and Lavender) - I got on the essential oil train earlier this year when I wanted to live a less toxic lifestyle. I saw the many health benefits and decided to give it a try. These three oils are my favorite for traveling. I have bad motion sensitivity so on turbulent planes my stomach can easily get nauseous. DiGize and peppermint help me to calm my stomach down. Peppermint also helps me overcome headaches and freshen my breath after a long day of traveling before getting to the hotel. Lavender is my favorite for sleeping. Sometimes it's hard to get a good nights rest in a hotel but lavender helps me get to sleep.